RUA DR. PARREIRA 43
Please inform us about your arrival time as we don't have a permanent reception.
Staff is in the Casa from 8:00 until 15:00 every day.
After 15:00, we are very pleased to welcome you at any time according to your indications.
How to arrive
The address is Rua Dr. Parreira n°43 which is a parallel of the river Gilão.
- From the highway you follow direction Tavira. You will reach the N125 when you see a roundabout with a big sailing boat in bronze as a sculpture.
- Follow Tavira centre which is going in front (right is direction Faro, left is direction Vila Real).
- You enter Tavira at that point. You will pass under a bridge which is the railway and find a roundabout and continue straight ahead.
- From that point the street is called Rua dos Mouros. At the end of that street (It is ending going a little bit up and having a stop) you turn left going down. The street is naturally turning to the right and some 200 meters ahead, in front of a square with high trees, turn to the left going down again.
- You reach a small roundabout with a café called Pastelaria Tavirense on your left and the cinema Antonio Pinheiro on your right.
- Take the little road on the right of the café, it looks pedestrian but it is not.
- This small street is straight away turning right and you will read the name Rua Dr. Parreira.
- In principle you can park very close to the n°43.
- If you cannot park on the street, just stop in front of the door to let your luggage with us and we will indicate a free parking lot close-by.
Payable zone on the street.
Free parking lot at 3 minutes walking distance.
At the check-in, after down loading your luggage, we will inform you about a free and safe parking lot at 3 minutes walking distance along the river.
Location highlights of your hotel
- In city center
- Water nearby
Nearby Points of Interest
Praia do Barril
Pego do Inferno